Hello, and thank you for taking the time to visit! My name is Carlton, but online I go by my pen name DanamesX (DA – NAMES – X). I have been gaming from around ’95 and it has been a part of my life since. This site is my way of expressing my passion for gaming by mixing real stories and presenting them in a (sometimes) humorous fashion. Laughter makes us feel alive, and I hope that my silly stories and post can help brighten your day.
Outside of my storytelling, I like to write post on other gaming subjects that I feel like sharing. I will try to keep the humor going, but there may be times where I have to take a serious note from time to time. Be on the look out for some of these post from me:
- Single/Co-Op Tales (featuring my wife, brothers, and friends)
- EXP Share Post – A fun collaboration event that is open to everyone! Each month, a topic is selected that anyone can respond to. No pressure if you don’t have a story to share with everyone else. Enjoy others stories and join in the fun when you can!
- Personal Collection Updates – Just a nice time capsule to check my progress on things.
- Random Stories – For special days, I like to come up with special post. Various on what the post will be about.
Besides post content, I do keep an updated list of my entire collection; when new games have been added (which happens a lot), games that I have recently finished (which does not happen often), and what games that I am currently playing. There is a link to a Google spreadsheet that links to my collection. I am currently working on one for all of my gaming related books and tabletop games.
I hope that gives you a good jest of my content. I’m just a simple guy who enjoys video games. But you don’t have to take my word. I will let the following quotes from various people let you know great the content is here!
- RPGs (JRPG, Action RPG, Strategy RPG)
- Musou (Dynasty Warriors)
Current Top 10 Games
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Tales of Symphonia
- Persona 4 Golden
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- Mega Man X
- Pokemon SoulSilver
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Star Fox 64
- Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
- Dragon Quest VII: Journey of the Cursed King
What People Say
I am not playing Dark Souls just so you can write a story about it.My Wife
…Link from “The Legend of Zelda”
I did not kill myself.